Windows ME Manual StarNetDial Set-Up
How to manually configure StarNetDial with Windows ME
Now that your account has been setup either through the online signup or through the CD you now
have the ability to create the connection manually through the Windows ME Operating System.
Here are the steps you need to take in order to accomplish this.
1. Go to your control panel by clicking on the start button, then to Settings, and finally to the
Control panel button.
2. Double click on the icon named "Dial-up Networking" found in your control panel.
3. Double click the icon name "Make New Connection" which will be in the Network and Dial-up
4. A Make New Connection setup window will appear. Change the name of the computer you are dialing
to StarNetDial. Click the next button once you are finished to continue.
5. Enter the area code and telephone number that was given to you during your account setup.
Click the next button to proceed.
6. The setup is now complete. Click the finish button to exit the setup
7. Double click on your StarNetDial icon found in the Dial-up Networking folder (see step 3).
8. Enter your username as username@StarNetDial.net with the password that you chose during the account
setup. Click the Save Password checkbox and click the connect button to dial the StarNetDial connection.